1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Parent governor observation - am I right to be annoyed?

Discussion in 'Governors' started by newteacher1981, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Mrs Thatcher was scared of Hong Kong people coming to Britain. So there are many different kinds of British. Which is racist and you have never read your passport.
    EU nationals have the right of abode in the UK as well, but they are not British!!!

2. You can't read. I said Boris AND the leader of the Conservative Party, two different people.

3. amjam

amjam New commenter

Whilst I understood your comments on Boris Johnson AND the leader of the Conservative party, I can also see why Trigger thinks you mean one and the same person. Your sentence can be read two ways. As a teacher I have never once thought all parents to be uneducated but as a parent I have often thought the teachers to be poorly educated! And what do you mean by well educated? Many parents are manual workers with skills I couldn't do.