1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Parallel plots - literacy

Discussion in 'Primary' started by anon2145, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Wondering if anyone could help?
    I'm doing a Primary PGCE in Y6 and am going to be teaching a unit in English based around adventure writing and the concept of parallel plots. The example text provided in the planning is a little dull and I was trying to find something a bit more exciting - does anyone have any ideas? Or - can anyone point me in the direction of a clip that I could show the class as an example of a story with parallel plots so that they could watch it and get some understanding of how it works?

Thanks

2. Wondering if anyone could help?
    I'm doing a Primary PGCE in Y6 and am going to be teaching a unit in English based around adventure writing and the concept of parallel plots. The example text provided in the planning is a little dull and I was trying to find something a bit more exciting - does anyone have any ideas? Or - can anyone point me in the direction of a clip that I could show the class as an example of a story with parallel plots so that they could watch it and get some understanding of how it works?

Thanks