1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pandora jewellery

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ResourceFinder, Jan 1, 2011.

1. We got my daughter a Love Limks bracelet and charms for her birthday ... She was happy and it was much cheaper than the Pandora equivalent

2. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

my bracelet is full already because i've been bought so many beads and i love it! but might have to start another one...

3. rach1968

rach1968 New commenter

I've looked at the Lovelinks ones - yesterday infact. We bought one of our TAs at work one for her 40th - she also loves it. I liked them but they didn't have the range of charms that Pandora do - well, specifically 2 that I feel reflect each of my daughters! I thnk I'll keep looking for a month or so - I'm going to London with both of them for half term. Then I can have a look while I'm there. Thanks - I may 'need' to get myself one too!

4. emilystrange

you don't have to stick to one brand of beads, though. most beads fit most bracelets.

5. rach1968

rach1968 New commenter

Ah really? If I bought the Pandora bracelet would I be able to buy various beads from different collections then? Are there any beads that don't fit ont he Pandora bracelet?

6. emilystrange

i'm not sure about ALL the brands, but they pretty much mix and match. i've got about 6 different bead brands, including pandora, on a non-pandora bracelet, and they all co-exist more than happily!

7. Leicester_Vics

Leicester_Vics New commenter

My fiance bought me one for xmas. I really love it. I've got a mix of pandora and chamilia beads on it at the moment. I bought a couple of pandora locks yesterday aswell.

We bought our niece a chamilia bracelet with a few charms on for her christening. There really isn't much difference between the two brands.

8. emilystrange

chamilia! that's what mine is! i couldn't remember. i have silverado beads too.