1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

panda bear display ideas

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Teacher1212, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Children have painted pictures of pandas for china week and I have mounted on black. Need some inspiration as to how I can make them look more interesting. What else can I add to the board?? Thought about bamboo/leaves. Any creative minds!!

2. Children have painted pictures of pandas for china week and I have mounted on black. Need some inspiration as to how I can make them look more interesting. What else can I add to the board?? Thought about bamboo/leaves. Any creative minds!!

3. We made bamboo by rolling bits of brown sugar paper and taping them. Then examining real bamboo and photos added detail with paint and fine brushes. Finally we cut out little leaves from different shades of tissue and crepe paper and the result was fantastic! we turned the role play into a bamboo forest.