I have just been paid for my first few days of supply and seem to have been paid at an M1 rate (I passed through threshold last year). I can't decide whether to make a big deal about this or not. I'd rather have the work at a M1 rate than not get called at all because I'm too expensive. On the other hand the difference is over £60 a day.What would you do? I'm in Northern Ireland and the schools that have paid me are voluntary grammars if that makes a difference.