1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Packerguy's Place

Discussion in 'Personal' started by deleted299, Jan 1, 2006.

1. evening andromache

2. andromache

andromache New commenter

hi hope_ful, how are you? is it half term where you are?

3. LAFFALOT - i see you wrote a literature review on misconceptions in maths. any chance you can help me with my essay on this im doing a pgce and only had to short placement and dont feel i have seen enough misconceptions to know what i am writing about cheers sara

4. *pops in and makes herself a warming drink - brandy, honey and orange - and dusts the bar, puffs up the cushions and takes a pew*

5. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Where are you taking the pew? For a nice walk maybe?

6. That's what I should do! But I'm such a lazy whatsit that I shall just sit on it for a while!

7. bnm

bnm

*rolls into the dusty Place in a slightly merry mood*

Hello?

Is this place open?

8. Not really open but I've found some unopened plonk we can share!

9. bnm

bnm

Cheers, litty!

10. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

oh goody a retro evening :D

hows lit babe xxxxxxxxxx
    not seen ya for ages

11. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Here's my latest experiment, like a chelsea bun but savoury with cheese and onion.

12. bnm

bnm

I like cheese and onion.

No fruit in it though, I hope.

13. Food and drink - what more can we want!

Hi elfie! I'm fine - got Ofsted this week so should be working but have been exceptionally busy for weeks and think I should just chill and not get stressed about it all!

Mr Lit is in India so am feeling a bit lonely so thought I'd pop back in the place I feel safest! :)

14. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

owww no she left me!!!!

urmm can i nip around and borrow her dvd collection?
    mines looking sad since ive moved down here....havent had a new one for months!!

15. No, MR Lit not Miss Lit! :)

She's ensconced in Greenwich with most of her DVDs. You should definitely go round and nick them so she can get on with some work! :)

What do you want? Supernatural (she loves it), Heroes, Dr Who, Veronica Mars ... The list is endless!

16. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

could do with the Heros and V mars

also the new series of supernatural (told ya she'd like that...shame its not out yet! and next series of prison break ...i know she doesnt like it but i do ..again not out )

17. bnm

bnm

*falls asleep on a manky old beanbag infused with the scent of coypu*

18. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

*pulls a dust sheet over BNM

19. She is besotted with supernatural. You were so right! She's also got the series where they're all clones / talented children who have escaped and try to find each other. And the one where the girl works in a morgue and relives days so she can change the outcome for the corpses. She loves those too!

20. Time for me to get my beauty sleep now so night night one and all!

xx