1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

P2 Roller coaster grade ladder

Discussion in 'Science' started by susiejay, Apr 3, 2012.

1. susiejay

susiejay Administrator

Hi all, I had a KS4 Badger task Grade Ladder on designing a roller coaster where they had to include all the energy calculations and things, and I have left it at school :-(
    If anyone has a spare copy they can email me so I can see what they need to do that would be grand (I am a trainee and planning on actually doing the grade ladder myself to refresh my knowledge and give them an example poster to work to). Going into school in the hols is my last resort as its an hour away from where I live and they are having building works done so no guarantee the building will be open
    If you can help I would be eternally grateful!
    S

2. susiejay

susiejay Administrator

Hi all, I had a KS4 Badger task Grade Ladder on designing a roller coaster where they had to include all the energy calculations and things, and I have left it at school :-(
    If anyone has a spare copy they can email me so I can see what they need to do that would be grand (I am a trainee and planning on actually doing the grade ladder myself to refresh my knowledge and give them an example poster to work to). Going into school in the hols is my last resort as its an hour away from where I live and they are having building works done so no guarantee the building will be open
    If you can help I would be eternally grateful!
    S