1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

P.M.Observation - link to hatching chicks - ideas PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by michelle2006, Mar 19, 2012.

1. We have had a batch of eggs arrive today for us to hatch into chicks... we should have some life in the next few days... Seeing as we have this fantastic opportunity and it will be going with the children's interests as well as being egg-citing and in context I was hoping to somehow involve them as part of my P.M.Observation next week. I am wanting ideas for any area of learning, using the chicks - please help!

2. We have had a batch of eggs arrive today for us to hatch into chicks... we should have some life in the next few days... Seeing as we have this fantastic opportunity and it will be going with the children's interests as well as being egg-citing and in context I was hoping to somehow involve them as part of my P.M.Observation next week. I am wanting ideas for any area of learning, using the chicks - please help!