1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Oxford Reading Tree

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by charlottemaxine, May 15, 2018.

1. charlottemaxine

charlottemaxine New commenter

Hi, Does anyone use 'Oxford Reading Tree' reading books in their class, the wordless books (Pre-book lilac band)? The children and staff don't know the names of the characters without any words. I have a child friendly PowerPoint you can use with them so they can learn the names of the characters (Biff Chip, Kipper, Mum, Dad, Floppy). For some reason I can't post here. Please email me charlotte_maxine@icloud.com and I'll send you the PowerPoint. Charlotte.

2. grumbleweed

grumbleweed Star commenter

I would advise you not to put your email here, so ask the moderators to remove it. Then get people to message you or add it to resources if you want to share.

3. charlottemaxine

charlottemaxine New commenter

I'm unable to delete post. (you try and help people ^^)

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  4. grumbleweed

grumbleweed Star commenter

Click on your own post where it says 'report' and then ask if you can have the email address removed, or the post deleted if you prefer. You can't edit your own post after a few minutes.

It's just that putting your email on a public forum could land you with lots of spam, which I'm sure you don't want. Better to ask people to contact you via the start conversation option or use the resources feature so that people can still access your resource.
    Hope that makes sense

Lara mfl 05 likes this.