1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Oxford Reading Tree character posters made have uploaded in resources.

Discussion in 'Primary' started by blue3, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Hi,
    After using many resources from this site (thank you to all who post!) I thought it would be good to return the favour.
    After being asked many times by parents why the oxford tree characters have such strange names, I have made posters to explain the stories behind the name choices and describe the characters personalities. ( I think if you click on my username you will be directed to it)
    I plan to put these in the cloakroom and cut out the characters to attach to my reading tent, for ch to play with.
    Hope the resource is useful.

2. Hi,
    After using many resources from this site (thank you to all who post!) I thought it would be good to return the favour.
    After being asked many times by parents why the oxford tree characters have such strange names, I have made posters to explain the stories behind the name choices and describe the characters personalities. ( I think if you click on my username you will be directed to it)
    I plan to put these in the cloakroom and cut out the characters to attach to my reading tent, for ch to play with.
    Hope the resource is useful.