1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

oxford reading tree and national curriculum levels

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Acornworld, Apr 24, 2008.

1. You need a copy of Book Bands for Guided Reading or Individualised Reading by Cliff Moon. ORT books cross over into different colours not necessarily by the set. You could also looking at OUP's website, it may have them on there.

2. Just another thought, I have been auditing all our books by book band on spreadsheets, I could send you a copy if that would help.

3. shelleymccuk

shelleymccuk New commenter

Acornworld, we have just purchased the whole of Oxford Reading Tree for KS2 (Treetops?) - would you kindly consider emailing me your list as I would find it very helpful?

shelleymcc@ntlworld.com

4. You are welcome to my audit, but it is not yet complete. We have a few Tree Tops although not many in the higher bandings.

5. shelleymccuk

shelleymccuk New commenter

Thank you - much appreciated.

6. I can e-mail you the banded list from the OU site if you want, it lists all the books including Tree tops up to stage 15.

7. Can I jump on the train to... it's something I need to do but keep putting it to the bottom of the list! Big thank you!

kal_sarakhogali@hotmail.com

8. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

9. Better make it clear before I send them out.( previous posting may have been a bit ambiguous!)
    I have 2 lists. The first bands OU books including treetops up to stage 15 but doesn't level them, the second bands and levels them but only up to level 3 ( about stage 10) Will send these out to anyone who wants!

10. I would love a copy if you don't mind sending it. Many many thanks.

zazie.q@gmail.com

11. EBD35

EBD35 Occasional commenter

jackie3 I would love a copy of both lists if possible. Many thanks in advance.

12. e-mail address please!

13. M_B

M_B

JACKIE 3

I would find your list very useful if you have time to send me a copy

Many thanks

marybarker07@yahoo.co.uk

14. Huge thanks for this.

15. EBD35

OOPPS Knew I had forgotten to leave email address somewhere on a thread tonight but couldn't remember where!!!!
    mhf_35 at hotmail dot com

many thanks again :)

16. could i be a pain and request a copy as well please.

also, does anyone have the info on costings for the whole set of ORT books for KS1 & KS2?

thanks

sparkler123@hotmail.co.uk

17. EBD35

Many thanks and you should also have mail.