1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Oxford MSc

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by franob, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this course? I have applied for the p/t MSc Learning and Teaching for this September and I have a Skype interview tomorrow at 9am.
    Obviously I have an idea of the sort of questions they may ask, but if anyone has been through the process and has any advice I'd love to hear it. I have to say I'm quite nervous because I really want a place on this course - the modules are perfect for my interests etc.
    Thanks in advance xx

2. Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this course? I have applied for the p/t MSc Learning and Teaching for this September and I have a Skype interview tomorrow at 9am.
    Obviously I have an idea of the sort of questions they may ask, but if anyone has been through the process and has any advice I'd love to hear it. I have to say I'm quite nervous because I really want a place on this course - the modules are perfect for my interests etc.
    Thanks in advance xx