1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Oxford Colleges?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by Herringthecat, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Herringthecat

Herringthecat New commenter

Hi all,
    I have just heard today that I have got into the University of Oxford to do a PGCE next year. Cos it's Oxford, I have to choose a college. I wondered if anyone on this forum is at Oxford (or has been) and has got any clever info to divulge about how to choose a college, where they are, what's good about it, etc etc. I have a shortlist, but it's still got 8 colleges on it! And alas my first choice (New) can't have me because they have already filled their quota of PGCE people.
    Any thoughts?

2. Herringthecat

Herringthecat New commenter

Hi all,
    I have just heard today that I have got into the University of Oxford to do a PGCE next year. Cos it's Oxford, I have to choose a college. I wondered if anyone on this forum is at Oxford (or has been) and has got any clever info to divulge about how to choose a college, where they are, what's good about it, etc etc. I have a shortlist, but it's still got 8 colleges on it! And alas my first choice (New) can't have me because they have already filled their quota of PGCE people.
    Any thoughts?