1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Overseas PGDE

Discussion in 'Overseas trained teachers' started by chris222, Aug 23, 2011.

  1. Does anyone know if a PGDE, ( Post Grad Diploma in Education) through the Education Bureau of the Hong Kong Government be accredited and accepted for QTS in England? Thanking you for replies.
  2. gildubai

    gildubai New commenter

    NOT HK course, however, take a look at Sunderland University (UK). They offer an overseas PGCE with a QTS route once qualified.

Share This Page