1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Overnight Ghost Hunt - would you?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by impulce, May 29, 2011.

1. Theres a voucher on groupon in my local area to go on an overnight ghost hunt at an old dungeon/prison.
    Im very tempted to go but am also way too scared - alot of my friends have suprisingly said they're up for it!
    Just wondered if anyone had done anything similar, or would consider it?

2. Theres a voucher on groupon in my local area to go on an overnight ghost hunt at an old dungeon/prison.
    Im very tempted to go but am also way too scared - alot of my friends have suprisingly said they're up for it!
    Just wondered if anyone had done anything similar, or would consider it?

3. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

Of what are you scared?

4. Noooooo! Absolutely not. I get spooked rather easily though.

5. Not a chance! I have the ability to scare myself far too easily. I'm happier just dealing with the nice friendly spirits in my parent's house.

6. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Ditto [​IMG] I like your attitude. I'd do it just for the fun/hell of it.

7. No, I don't believe in ghosts.

Yes, I would go, given half a chance. 'T'would be HILARIOUS. I would take booze.

8. As Kibosh says, it doesn't have to be a serious affair, and of course there will be those who are convinced that they've seen something in the shadows and mass hysteria will prevail.
    It's just something I wouldn't mind being a part of - could be a lot of fun and a bit of an adrenalin rush.

CK - a hint of liquid spirit and you're thrown out, according to the websites organising these tours!

9. Although if Yvette Fielding and her husband were there, I would have to kill them.