1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Outstanding MFL lesson

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by kattykathrin, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Is there anywhere where an outstanding MFL lesson can be viewed? Would love to see an example...

2. sam enerve

sam enerve New commenter

3. smoothnewt

smoothnewt Lead commenter

I've watched this fairly recently, hoping for enlightenment on how to reach the holy grail. Trouble is, the poor girl on the video doesn't even come away with an "outstanding", so we, and she, are still none the wiser. [​IMG]

4. I have seen this too. It was really why I posed the question...do you think I am right in thinking that it is harder to be outstanding in MFL than in other subjects? Thanks for your responses.

5. I also find this difficult to assess. The video on teacherstv did not really give me as many ideas as I would have liked. Can anyone tell me where I can print off a marking sheet used by ofsted to grade teachers as satisfactory/good/outstanding? Have tried using google but no luck so far.

Thanks!