1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

outstanding lesson??

Discussion in 'Primary' started by flower16, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Hi was wondering if anyone had ideas for a literacy lesson for a reception or key stage one class. A lesson which was outstanding or got you the job? i recently went for a interview where the observer had said some parts of the lesson were good but could have been better. Any replies much appreciated.

2. You won't get many responses if you don't say what the topic is or share ideas you already have...

3. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

Quite. Interviewing heads want to appoint a teacher who can come up with their own outstanding lesson - don't you think?
    Why don't you write up the lesson you did here, then say how you think you could improve it and ask colleagues for their views?

4. Finding myself agree with Middlemarch again (now i do not normally read her replies and say that!!)
    A copy of the plan, happy to give my opinion

5. What happened to my response on this thread? [​IMG]

6. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

7. Ah, now I see!
    thanks Marlin!! I was convinced I had already posted on this thread. Didn't realise it was the same thing rehashed.