1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Outstanding lesson plan from OfSTED?????

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by polapips, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Does anyone have a lesson plan that has been delivered during an Ofsted inspection and graded outstanding? I would really appreciate the opportunity to see what an outstanding lesson plan looks like.
    I have had several observations during the year, all graded good with elements that are outstanding (except the last one!) but am struggling to see what else i can do.
    Would love to hear from some 'outstanding' art practioners.

2. Lottes

Lottes New commenter

If you send me your email address I can send you my lesson for a Year 10 group that got Ofsted Outstanding, but it will make more sense if I send the powerpoint with it... that may be too big a file though? Can try?

3. Lottes

Lottes New commenter

Lesson plan and powerpoint sent. Any probs, just let me know :)

sukant_kadam likes this.
  4. Thanks so much, that was really helpful. I can completely see why you achieved outstanding.
    Thanks again.

5. Lottes

Lottes New commenter

Of course. And I'll try to add the lesson plan and powerpoint to my resources on this site.

sukant_kadam likes this.
  6. WOW thank you for that quick response. I will be teaching KS3 in September so it should give me an idea of where they are heading at the end of KS3.

7. spikelshovel

spikelshovel New commenter

hi
    please could i have a copy of the lesson plan too, would be really useful.
    aevdurkin@gmail.com

8. Hi Lottes

Just to let you know I had my observation on Wednesday and got my first outstanding. As way of a thanks I will email my lesson and resources to you.

Thanks again

9. Lottes

Lottes New commenter

Yay! Well done x
    Thanks.

10. Hiya Lottes,
    Just found out we are having a subject inspection next Tuesday/Wednesday you plan or any advice would be much appreciated. 0051dee@live.co.uk

11. Lottes

Lottes New commenter

12. Lottes

Lottes New commenter

Feel free - The lesson plan and accompanying powerpoint are in my TES resources... Year 10.

13. Dear colleague
    I am also interested in having a look at your outstanding lesson plan for Year 10. Could you please mail me a copy?
    Freddie

14. Hi Lottes
    Would it at all be possible to email me the yr 10 lesson plan too please. I'd be very grateful to have a look and see if it can inform my planning. We have a department review coming up!

Kind regards
    kta1@talktalk.net

15. Hi , would you be happy to share your resources.

Turtle6

16. Is it an outstanding Art lesson for year 10 an being observed thurs year 10 art if anyone has anything i would be very grateful Fionalbailey_1977@hotmail.co.uk thanks

17. I was wondering if you could send to me also, as you have had such rave reviews.
    Many thanks in advance
    R
    rosalush@yahoo.co.uk

18. Hi,
    I have been graded outstanding, from Ofsted, at KS3 but I find it difficult at KS4 when most of the student are working on their own projects.
    Please could you send me a copy of your lesson too? I would love to see how its done! tkutarski@hotmail.com
    If you would like anything in return, just say.
    Tamsyn