1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Outstanding lesson plan for MFL

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by all4fatima, May 30, 2019.

1. all4fatima

all4fatima New commenter

Hi Everyone,

I would like to see a lesson plan of an Outstanding lesson in MFL. If someone could please share their lesson that would be great. I would eally appreciate it. Please email it to me on fessa46@gmail.com

Thankyou
    Fatima

2. Eflmeister

Eflmeister Occasional commenter

But what exactly do you want to see? Lesson plans come in many different formats, normally tailored to each school’s requirements for what their observers want. Also, a plan can’t tell you how “outstanding” the lesson was. I could plan a lesson on the back of a fag packet and the result be an outstanding grade, or I might write a five-page lesson plan and the result be “what’s this incompetent so and so doing in teaching.” Sorry - that’s not really helpful for your request but I just thought I’d point out that the plan itself might not actually tell you much. The delivery of a lesson is what counts.

agathamorse and Lara mfl 05 like this.
  3. lifereallyistooshort

lifereallyistooshort New commenter

I agree with Eflmeister. There is no such thing as an outstanding lesson plan. You have to do what's right for you and for the context you are in.

Lara mfl 05 and agathamorse like this.