1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Outdoor Learning Research

Discussion in 'Primary' started by izzy86, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Hi, I'm doing a MA piece of research on Outdoor Learning and just wondered if anyone had any suggested links, books, articles or anything really that could point me in the right direction. Im thinking along the lines of implementing Outdoor Learning in Key Stage 1 or what the benefits of outdoor learning are to children in KS1 & 2.

Thanks x

2. Hi, I'm doing a MA piece of research on Outdoor Learning and just wondered if anyone had any suggested links, books, articles or anything really that could point me in the right direction. Im thinking along the lines of implementing Outdoor Learning in Key Stage 1 or what the benefits of outdoor learning are to children in KS1 & 2.

Thanks x

3. GARDEN24

GARDEN24 New commenter

Have a look at Forest Schools Website - we implement it in our school the children are enthused by the activities, fully motivated, improves their ability to interact sociably, encourages teamwork too. We even invite parents to work with the children from time to time. You certainly see another side of the children than sitting in the classroom.

4. Thanks so much - that looks really useful. Off to Amazon website now x