1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

outdoor learning in ks3

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by melfarrell, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Can anyone help me a TA currently studying for my foundation degree. For one task I have to plan an 'episode of learning' outdoors for English. Try as I might I am unable to think of anything that meets the criteria (probably why I'm not a teacher in the first place)
    My task must relate to the N.C and Framework and I must also show good deployment of a TA (so that ruled out my 'Runaround Revision')
    Everything I've looked at for inspiration is all geared towards Early Years and primary settings so any ideas for the secondary setting will be warmly welcomed.
    M

2. Can anyone help me a TA currently studying for my foundation degree. For one task I have to plan an 'episode of learning' outdoors for English. Try as I might I am unable to think of anything that meets the criteria (probably why I'm not a teacher in the first place)
    My task must relate to the N.C and Framework and I must also show good deployment of a TA (so that ruled out my 'Runaround Revision')
    Everything I've looked at for inspiration is all geared towards Early Years and primary settings so any ideas for the secondary setting will be warmly welcomed.
    M