1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Outdoor continuous provision plan

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by happy_day, Jul 19, 2011.

1. To all you super EYFSers ansd KS1ers (who run it it in an EYFS style)
    I am hoping you can help point me in the right direction. I am updating our continuous provision plans for Y1 and 2 but am a bit stuck for the outdoors plan.
    Do you have one for each area or do you put it all on one plan? I`ve found several EYFS examples on the internet which I can use as a basis to our KS1 plan but there has been a mixture of all in one or seperate...what do you suggest?
    Thank you [​IMG]

2. To all you super EYFSers ansd KS1ers (who run it it in an EYFS style)
    I am hoping you can help point me in the right direction. I am updating our continuous provision plans for Y1 and 2 but am a bit stuck for the outdoors plan.
    Do you have one for each area or do you put it all on one plan? I`ve found several EYFS examples on the internet which I can use as a basis to our KS1 plan but there has been a mixture of all in one or seperate...what do you suggest?
    Thank you [​IMG]