1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ourselves resource, lost in a flood!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by raenbow, Sep 2, 2011.

1. I found a great EY resource on ourselves, including name, age, birthdate, family etc. in the TES resources section, and dutifully printed it off ready to use in September.
    Unfortunately I returned from holiday to find my house under 3 inches of water with a burst pipe. As I had gone away the day after term finished I had quickly flung my bag with my folder in below the cupboard. On my return the folder and contents were ruined and thrown away.
    I am unable to find a copy ( thought I had saved it , no, thought I may have sent myself the link also no.)
    Please help if anyone has this resource as I have spent a futile morning on the site searching for it, I will be eternally grateful [​IMG]

2. I found a great EY resource on ourselves, including name, age, birthdate, family etc. in the TES resources section, and dutifully printed it off ready to use in September.
    Unfortunately I returned from holiday to find my house under 3 inches of water with a burst pipe. As I had gone away the day after term finished I had quickly flung my bag with my folder in below the cupboard. On my return the folder and contents were ruined and thrown away.
    I am unable to find a copy ( thought I had saved it , no, thought I may have sent myself the link also no.)
    Please help if anyone has this resource as I have spent a futile morning on the site searching for it, I will be eternally grateful [​IMG]

3. I have used these before:

http://www.warrinerprimaries.com/Topic/ourselves.htm

http://education.scholastic.co.uk/resources/4446

Not what you are looking for but good resources all the same