1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Our Lady of Lourdes Assembly

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by miss_twinkletoes, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Hello,
    It is my first year in a Catholic Primary school and on Wednesday I have got to lead the whole school assembly about Our Lady of Lourdes and St Bernadette. I've done some research on the internet about the events but I was wondering if anybody had any ideas about how i could make it more interactive in terms of children's participation?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as the head teacher is also observing this assembly,
    Thanks very much

2. Hello,
    It is my first year in a Catholic Primary school and on Wednesday I have got to lead the whole school assembly about Our Lady of Lourdes and St Bernadette. I've done some research on the internet about the events but I was wondering if anybody had any ideas about how i could make it more interactive in terms of children's participation?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as the head teacher is also observing this assembly,
    Thanks very much