1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Our junk nurserys musts..

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by prettylitttlemonkey, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Hello.
    Im in the process of making a news letter and i have asked the parents to donate old blankets, pots/pans and junk modelling materials. Can you think of any other good items i could ask for that parenst.carers are likley to have in their home?

2. Hello.
    Im in the process of making a news letter and i have asked the parents to donate old blankets, pots/pans and junk modelling materials. Can you think of any other good items i could ask for that parenst.carers are likley to have in their home?

3. butties

butties New commenter

How about out of date dried foods such as pasta, rice, pulses etc. We have asked for odds and ends of ribbons, buttons,beads/ old necklaces, greetings cards in fact anything that can be used on a collage table.Plastic milk bottle tops, any lids from squash bottles, card tubes from kitchen rolls can be so many things. How about whisks, wooden spoons and other safe tools, I think the list could be as long as a piece of string!

4. Brilliant thanks :) sent the letter out so lets see what we get back