1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Our Day Out

Discussion in 'English' started by indie__chick, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Hi guys I'm an NQT and I'm wondering if anyone has a scheme of work on Our Day Out they would be willing to share. I have other schemes of work on Holes, Two Weeks with the Queen, Of Mice and Men and poetry to share. Any help much appreciated x

2. Hi guys I'm an NQT and I'm wondering if anyone has a scheme of work on Our Day Out they would be willing to share. I have other schemes of work on Holes, Two Weeks with the Queen, Of Mice and Men and poetry to share. Any help much appreciated x

3. Have you got an email addy?

I love ***** Russell, I'm doing this with my class.

4. Thanks very much Millie much appreciated! [​IMG]

My email address is debbieryan1@hotmail.co.uk

Eternally grateful- would you like any of my schemes of work in return?

x

5. Hi Indie

Have emailed you the scheme of work and resources that I have been using.

Best wishes

Millie

6. Hi Millie,

If possible, would you be kind enough to email me your 'Our Day Out' scheme of work? I am thinking of adapting it as a Study Plus resource and would really appreciate seeing your scheme for Literature.

I have schemes of work for most areas of the curriculum including GCSE Media Studies (hence the lack of Literature resources,) that I will happily send you in return.

My email address is:

scustance@btinternet.com

Many thanks

SamC23

7. Millie, could I please jump on the bandwagon and ask for a copy too?

Much appreciated.

brenda164@hotmail.co.uk

8. JamesTheo

JamesTheo New commenter

Hi Millie,

Would it be rude of me to ask if I could have a copy of the scheme please? Many thanks!

j.theobald@wildernenglish.com

9. Hi Millie,

Could I please ask you to e-mail me the Scheme of Work too?

Kind regards,

Eveline
    evelineholderick@yahoo.com

10. Milliebrindle, I would be very grateful if you could send me any resources or sow you have for Our Day Out by ***** Russell. Many thanks.

leehoward.teacher@googlemail.com

11. Hi Millie,
    I know a lot of people have asked for it, but could I join the queue and ask for a copy? I'm just starting teaching and it would be a great help...
    Thank you!
    serepink@gmail.com

12. Hi would anyone be able to send me a scheme of work for Our Day Out - I know this is an old post but I am quite desperate for some resources (Trainee in a school with no schemes of work or resources!!)

13. X00087725@ittd.ie

I'd really appreciate it if you could send on the SOW
    Thanks