1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Our Body Topic

Discussion in 'Primary' started by TEACHER16, Aug 1, 2011.

1. TEACHER16

TEACHER16 New commenter

Hi, I am currently writing my topic plan for this. Before I add anything else to it, I thought I would check if there were any kind souls out there who had already written some plans that I could adapt or look at as I have never taught this before and although I have many ideas I would love to see what other teachers include.
    Thankyou

2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Point taken minnie!
    I <u>was </u>typing late at night-not sleeping well these days and obviously not thinking quite straight. And it was a year ago and Science is my weakest subject!

3. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

LOL...I MUST remember to read the times when people post! Then I would probably be more understanding...

Along with all the other things I ought to remember to do, to save causing offence. Sorry.

4. TEACHER16

TEACHER16 New commenter

Hi there its for a year 3 class :)

5. Good luck with it all. Just a minor point: shouldn't the topic be called Our Bodies or My Body rather than Our Body?