1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OTT in music subject

Discussion in 'Music' started by sahil96133, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Hello everyone,

I am a Music teacher specialized in Guitar - Acoustic and electric. I have Teaching experience of seven years in International Baccalaureate and British National curriculum as well. I am recently working in a British curriculum school in Dubai as Head of music.I have done by bachelors of arts and level 6 licentiate diploma in teaching from Rock school, London. As far as i know i need to have PGCE and QTS to be able to work in UK. But can i work as unqualified teacher in UK or what are the chances of getting hired by a school/college/university IN SCHOOL DIRECT TRAINING PROGRAM SALARIED ONE.

What are the possible options / scope of working there? Guys please help!!!!! i am attaching my CV along with.

2. LennoxBerkeley

LennoxBerkeley New commenter

I'll give you a job. I like my staff to have an air of desperation about them. Don't worry about being qualified. Heads aren't interested in that anymore, as long as you're cheap and keen.

Lennox