1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Other fora

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by lilachardy, Jun 17, 2011.

1. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Hello

Do any of you lovely ladies who frequent other fora know of one that is specifically aimed at women intending to get pregnant alone?
    I've found one or two before, but they were as good as dead... nowt happening!

Thanks
    lil

2. No, I don't. I did check out Fertility Friends which I read a lot but they don't seem to have an area for single women (although they do for gay and lesbian couples bizarrely!) I still rate them overall though - they do have a lot of different fora - they have regional areas, they have areas for different types of treatment, different fertility problems. I know I've read posts from single women on there too but they don't have their own dedicated space.
    I looked at Infertility Network too but they are very quiet.
    There is a site called ivfworld - not looked at it for a while but they may have what you're looking for.
    Good luck with searching and especially with your treatment, Lil.

3. lilachardy

Thanks Becky

4. You could also try Fertilityzone, I know there are a few single ladies on there.

Good luck! xx

5. I use pregnancyforum.org.uk
    They have their own TTC section which is regularly lots of ladies and there are all lovely.

6. lilachardy

Thanks, I'll have a look.

All I seem to find are some very long threads that say very little, but are smothererd with stupid countdowns and pictures!

7. did you look at Fertilityzone? It's not too bad for that and also there is no advertising on it, which i really like.