1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OSCA2 Standardisation - What do you think?

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by lozzybee21, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Is anyone going through this at the moment, ive spent 3 hours on it and im only on Q4.

I did some of the practice material and found that although i'd like to think my assessment methods are strong, I didnt seem to do well at all. Now i'm doing the real one and worried... and its taking me forever to decide on an answer.

Reading the forums from last year it would seem that generally most people fail this. Am I wasting my Saturday?
    [​IMG]

2. I would say that your school/college should give you time to do this - given that they say it takes four hours to complete - without the prep stuff....
    I have done the prep practice stuff - that took hours alone - now the real thing - so far has taken two hours.... and only doing the answers in rough atm!!!

3. Well school has said that its classed as inset so I dont have to attend a couple of the calendar ones. But it was time well(ish) spent as I passed!! Im very happy its over with too!
    How did you both do?

4. I passed too...
    Though everyone else I have spoken to didn't!

5. I passed too.