1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Organising resources listings in shop

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by PhonicsforSEN, Apr 20, 2019.

1. PhonicsforSEN

PhonicsforSEN New commenter

Hi All

New to TES so forgive me if this is a noddy question!

Is there any way I can reorder how my resources are presented on my shop page?

I have lots of resources in numbered series but they are currently all presented in a higgledy-piggledy fashion on the page. It seems more logical to have them in the correct order for the shopper to see. Can I control this?

Thanks

MosaiK and Goodeyedeers like this.
  2. Goodeyedeers

Goodeyedeers New commenter

It's a great question and one that I've been wanting an answer to for some time.

A lot of my resources are seasonal and it would make sense to be able to move them around on my shop page to reflect this, eg as we get to Father's Day I'd like to have all these resources showing up on page one of my shop.

On my shop at the moment I've three featured resources of my choice but the next top three are Halloween, Christmas and Bonfire Night!

I also wonder about the value of having featured resources when TES continue to obliterate almost half of the image.

I look forward to hearing what other authors have to say on this and would also welcome a response from TES.

Thanks

Mike (Goodeyedeers)

MosaiK and EC_Resources like this.
  3. PhonicsforSEN

PhonicsforSEN New commenter

Thanks, Mike. I was hoping it was possible and I just hadn't worked it out but from your reply it seems it currently isn't. Hopefully TES may reply.

Ann

Goodeyedeers likes this.
  4. EC_Resources

EC_Resources Occasional commenter

The featured resources have looked awful for a while now, with only half on the image showing. No idea what the thinking behind this was. No other resources appear like this anywhere else on the site.

MosaiK likes this.