1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Organising completed work..........

Discussion in 'Primary' started by giraffe77, Jan 29, 2011.

1. After a few ideas for organising work the children have completed, as I always seem to have a desk full of /worksheets, papers, ready to stick in books / file, (and resource books), but never seem to get around to doing it! Any ingenious tips for me about how you do it, or suggestions for a Year 1 class?
    Thanks

2. After a few ideas for organising work the children have completed, as I always seem to have a desk full of /worksheets, papers, ready to stick in books / file, (and resource books), but never seem to get around to doing it! Any ingenious tips for me about how you do it, or suggestions for a Year 1 class?
    Thanks

3. inq

inq

I have wallet files for any literacy and numeracy sheets and a topic book that the children work in directly or I stick sheets in but I do try and avoid working on sheets wherever I can. I take photos of the children doing practical activities and can then print them out if needed as evidence of what they've done.
    I get any parent helpers to put the sheets into the files and topic book or I do it after school.

4. If it's going in their books then I trim them before they are done and the children stick them in. Trained them to stick straight-with one or two exceptions - I make sure these exceptions are seated next to the slightly OCD tidy children who will then help them.