1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Options year 9 lessons any idead??

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by tiredgirly, Jan 27, 2008.

1. As the year 9 options approach I want to do some lessons that may help in PSHE. I am new to the role of co-ordinator and was hoping people may have some ideas. I have already done a lesson on strengths and weaknesses. Ta!

2. As the year 9 options approach I want to do some lessons that may help in PSHE. I am new to the role of co-ordinator and was hoping people may have some ideas. I have already done a lesson on strengths and weaknesses. Ta!

3. I'm having the same problem. There is also a new Head of Yr 9, so we are both in the same position in school! Any recommendations thankfully received!

4. there are some online quizzes on strengths and weaknesses? i'll post them on here if that would help?

ramcron

5. I have created 2 presentations on decision making if anyone wants a copy. We use them for the whole of Y9 as part of the options process

6. Hi SmellyEl,

Would I be able to have a copy of your Decision Making PowerPoints?

We have just been informed that Ofsted are coming in next week to do a PSHE subject inspection. Think they'll be coming in to watch me with Y9 and am therefore deperately searching for inspiration!

I really appreciate it, thank you!

My e mail is hetheak@hotmail.com

7. SmellyEl

Could I please have a copy of your power point presentations.

Much appreciated

brenda164@hotmail.co.uk

8. you all have mail

El

9. hannahwilliams1978

hannahwilliams1978 New commenter

Hi, Would there be any chance of having a copy of your Options PP? Many thanks

My email is Hannah.williams@sthn.co.uk