1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OPTIONAL TESTS 3/4/5

Discussion in 'Primary' started by melissawood, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Hi,

New here, so hope this works! I am trying to get hold of optional sats for years 3/4/5, the maths tests/mark scheme/teacher handbook. I am a tutor and supply teacher but you cannot order them from qca website unless you are a school. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how/where I can access these?
    Thanks in advance.
    Melissa

2. Hi,

New here, so hope this works! I am trying to get hold of optional sats for years 3/4/5, the maths tests/mark scheme/teacher handbook. I am a tutor and supply teacher but you cannot order them from qca website unless you are a school. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how/where I can access these?
    Thanks in advance.
    Melissa

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

The 2006 papers have to be ordered and are not available online.
    This thread gives you all the info about the 2003 papers:
    https://community.tes.co.uk/forums/t/469335.aspx?PageIndex=1#6521135
    If you are tutoring a child then it might be best to check with their class teacher if they use these tests for assessments. If you just want them for an idea of what might be asked then that shouldn't be a problem.

4. teacherman2

teacherman2 New commenter

Hiya, I have a set for y5 if that's of any use to you?

5. teacherman2

teacherman2 New commenter

The set I have are QCA but Wigan LEA have done these for Maths which cover all years and are also quite useful, I have used them a lot, for Numeracy:

http://www.wiganschoolsonline.net/curriculum/maths/blockassess.shtm

There are some other useful resources on the website too, if you've not come accross it before :)

Regards and hope helpful,

Rob.