1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Optional SATs Literacy Paper Download

Discussion in 'Primary' started by ShadowMan, Feb 15, 2011.

1. ShadowMan

ShadowMan New commenter

Can anyone tell me where I can download the optional SATs papers for Literacy that have been used over the last few years?
    Many thanks

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

3. Testbase are good, you can choose which questions you want to use. I sometimes use them as practice.

4. ShadowMan

ShadowMan New commenter

Thanks, Marlin. That has the year three, four and six papers. Does anyone know where I can find year five? Has it been the same paper since 2003?

5. ShadowMan

ShadowMan New commenter

Is anyone able to help with this?

I'd be really grateful if anyone can post a link to the optional year five paper or remind me what the two writing tasks are.

Many thanks

6. Hi

The only writing tasks I have seen for Y5 are:
    Improve Our Playground (Longer Task) - Children have to write a persuasive letter to head teacher with suggestions for things they'd like on the playground, and;
    The Changing Park (Shorter Task) - Picture of a park in winter and again in summer. Children write descriptions of each, comparing and contrasting.

7. ShadowMan

ShadowMan New commenter