1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Open access research into teaching and learning languages

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by YazikOpenAccess, May 4, 2012.

1. Colleagues may be interested in my new website www.yazikopen.org.uk . It is a directory of over 3000 articles of open access scholarly research into teaching and learning languages. All the items in the directory are free to view online wherever you are in the world. The website is free to use and I hope it will be useful to school teachers and PGCE students.

I work at the LLAS Centre for Languages, Linguistics and Area Studies at the University of Southampton, but this is something I have developed in my own time.

Best wishes

John Canning

2. Colleagues may be interested in my new website www.yazikopen.org.uk . It is a directory of over 3000 articles of open access scholarly research into teaching and learning languages. All the items in the directory are free to view online wherever you are in the world. The website is free to use and I hope it will be useful to school teachers and PGCE students.

I work at the LLAS Centre for Languages, Linguistics and Area Studies at the University of Southampton, but this is something I have developed in my own time.

Best wishes

John Canning