1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ooops...pregnant?!

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by becca0417, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Hi Just thought Id let you all know I'm OK. Went into work Thursday pm and yesterday just to ease myself gently back into it.

Feel a lot better - went back to see consultant and he said I shouldn't have any problems conceiving in the future, well not related to this anyway.

Me and bf are OK jus taking things v slowly. I think what happened made us both realise we didnt want to be apart.

Hope everyones OK

2. your post has made me smile so much girl, am glad you're on the up.x

3. CJL

CJL New commenter

:) Great news Becca xxx

4. Really pleased for you, Becca - glad things are looking more optimistic for you.

5. So pleased to hear positive news Becca!

6. How are you now Becca?

7. I'm good thanks, really feeling a lot better. My bf is taking me away this weekend, I don't know where, it's a suprise! Very excited.
    Back to work full time on Monday which will be good am a bit tired of sitting around doing nothing.
    Thanks for all your lovely comments x

8. Have a great week-end and good luck with your future!

9. How nice to hear you sounding so positive Becca!

Hope you enjoy your surprise weekend1 I hope that you can now get your life back on track and look forward rather than back etc.

Let us know where you went, you lucky thing!

10. He took me to the Lake District, it was lovely! Had such a nice weekend. Went back to work today and have had a good day, training day, so wasn't too hard. Think tomorrow will be the worst when the kids are back!
    Hope everyone's alrite x

11. Hiya Becka

I'm so glad you're on the mend and that things are good between the two of you. Let's hope the nasty nightmare becomes just that with time.

Take care

Cx

12. Oops sorry. Becca!

Cx

13. .........and don't do it again.

14. Don't worry Lily, if I have learnt anything, it is always to use protection!