1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ooops...pregnant?!

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by becca0417, Apr 8, 2007.

1. My period is always always always on time and its a few days late this month. And no sign of it either. Usually get awful back pains and stomach cramps up to a week beforehand .
    Me and my boyfriend had a few nights out around that time and stupidly (please no lectures) didnt use any protection. We've jus split up so havent really got anyone to turn to.
    Dont even know what I want from this really.. jus needed to write it down..

2. My period is always always always on time and its a few days late this month. And no sign of it either. Usually get awful back pains and stomach cramps up to a week beforehand .
    Me and my boyfriend had a few nights out around that time and stupidly (please no lectures) didnt use any protection. We've jus split up so havent really got anyone to turn to.
    Dont even know what I want from this really.. jus needed to write it down..

3. everything works out in the end - give yourself some thinking time - this early you have time.

4. first thing to do is bbuy a test. go get one tomorrow, then you know what you are dealing with.

5. Thanks Tash. Its jus drivin me crazy. I dont feel right so thats got me worrying even more.

6. You have to do a test. Its really the only way. Good luck x

7. Thanks. Guess Im jus scared its guna tell me what I already know..
    Will let u all know how it turns out.

8. How can you bear to not definitely know? If it's any consolation I always found that premenstrual symptoms like heavy boobs, achy back, big fat belly were far worse when I was late and newly pregnant.

9. any news???

hex.xx

10. Not yet...Im going to Tesco in an hour. Going to the bathroom every 5 minutes to see if its appeared. I feel strange, have weird pains in my stomach compared to my 'normal' period pains, headaches which I never have and feel a bit sick. But then sometimes you pick up on really small and insignificant changes if you're paranoid, dont you??
    Id rather not know right now but I know its not going to help matters if I jus pretend its not happening.

11. becca....you could convince yourself of anything at the mo i suppose

go and get it over with....get the most sensitive test as the pregnancy hormone will not be easily detected if you are in the early stages

hex.xx

12. Thanks Hex jus waiting for my friend to come over then we're off to sort it out... thanks for the advice, I'll keep an eye out.
    x

13. good luck you!

hex.x

14. Did you do the test?

15. Have it in front of me right now...Im absoloutely petrified (sp.?)

16. good luck :)

17. Don't be scared. Just do the test, then you can work out what you want to do with a concrete result in front of you.

18. Hope you had the result you wanted Sarah

TC
    x

19. you must know now

hex.xx

20. how you going?