1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Only answer if you have more than 3 stone to lose...

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by cosmos, Jan 12, 2011.

1. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

I love the humour of it. The darn things are promoted as 'liighter' and 'lower in calories' but then it's because half of it is missing!

I'm waiting for a 'lighter' bar of chocolate that has half missing.......................then I can eat twice as much!

2. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

At a guess they cut the fat down a bit but then loaded the sugar in to make up for it. There was an unnecessary sugary icing all over it. I won't be having one of those again - I'll drink half a bottle of wine instead and it will still be less points!

3. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Isn't that a Freddo? :)

Dangerously I just found some english freddo's in a discount shop here! Takes some willpower to only eat one after missing the 'good stuff' for so long!

Back on track I'm down 15lb since April thanks to 5:2

4. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Sing in your best Leith accent:

Lurpak no more,

Cheddar no more,

Stilton no more,

Biscuits no more,

Cake no more,

Chocolate no more,

Brie no more,

Cava no more

continue till size 12.

5. You forgot

Thighs no more

[​IMG]

6. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

A minute on the lips

A month on the hips.

7. I've lost half a stone without trying because of this thyroid thing (every cloud) but people have said I look better with a bit more blubber. I expect to remain steady during Dry January but not being able to walk after the op combined with staying in all day and stuffing my face will undo that.

After WW I was 8st 12lb. I'm now 9st 9lb. Don't want to go over 10 stone purely because my clothes won't fit and I can't afford to buy any more.

8. lizgaskell

lizgaskell Occasional commenter

I used to pop onto this forum all the time but it's been so quiet! Like others, I have managed to maintain my weight loss going from about 14.5 to 12. 11. Have out three pounds on over Xmas - not unhappy with that one! The plan is to get down to twelve stone for summer. My route is running. Signed up for a ten k again in May which was very motivational last year. My sis teen year old son is doing this one width me! he is fast though x