1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Online Survey request for educators

Discussion in 'Independent' started by hmachet, Apr 4, 2018.

1. hmachet

hmachet New commenter

Dear Educators
    Please would you consider completing a quick online survey for some research I am doing.
    I am a Psychology student (and a teacher) and this study forms part of my MSc Psychology research project at Leeds Beckett University.

My research topic contrasts educators’ theories of maths intelligence with theories of literacy Intelligence.
    I am looking to recruit educators who are willing to complete a quick online survey which gives insight into the views we hold about Maths intelligence and Literacy intelligence. The information obtained will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will be used solely for this research purpose only. All participant data collected would remain anonymous and data will generally be presented as mean group values.

It is my hope that the research findings will make a useful contribution to the growing body of knowledge regarding our perceptions about intelligence which in turn could be used to inform educators on good teaching practice.

The link to the online survey is:

https://leedsbeckettpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2I2yraWJqlPF5j

Yours sincerely
    Helen Machet