1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Online SEN course

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by REbabe, Sep 7, 2012.

1. I have done the Diploma through ICEP (Europe) based in Ireland. You get a qualification from Queen's University Belfast.
    You do three modules and have to start with Inclusion. My favourite module was ADHD.

2. You might like to consider doing a reading course suitable for teaching all ages including those with difficulties such as dyslexia
    Phonics Ireland.

http://www.phonicsireland.com/index.php

A complete online phonics training course+downloadable materials package

3. Hi see Realinfo Resources. Regards Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FAS and FASD)
    This is an Umberella term Children effected with FAS and FASD will have many problem's
    ADHD, Autism, ARND, SID's, Aspurgers, etc.etc.
    www.fasaware.co.uk in conjunction with NCC conduct HE Level 3 Accredited FASD Course's
    and are Licenced precures too NHS.
    KIndest Regards Realinfo

4. Thanks so much for the recommendation for ICEP. I'm going to do their course with Leeds Met, I was advised this was similar to Queens but more suited to me. First modules Autism at the end of the month..excited!

Betty [​IMG]

5. Any ideas how much these courses cost please? Thanks.