1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Online Resource?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by TheeAyatollah, May 8, 2012.

1. Hey Everyone

Just a quick opinion type thing. I am a Year 1 teacher, got a previous degree in Computer Science.

Over the past few month I have been thinking about supplying an online resource for the curriculum when it comes to documents and planning.

This would entail talks with other professionals and putting together a bunch of lesson plans, lesson resources, you name it it will be on there and these can be grouped in a block - very similar to TES.

My thing is to create this and adopt a iTunes approach where lessons could be bought at a very small price individually or as a block.

What are you opinions?

2. Hey Everyone

Just a quick opinion type thing. I am a Year 1 teacher, got a previous degree in Computer Science.

Over the past few month I have been thinking about supplying an online resource for the curriculum when it comes to documents and planning.

This would entail talks with other professionals and putting together a bunch of lesson plans, lesson resources, you name it it will be on there and these can be grouped in a block - very similar to TES.

My thing is to create this and adopt a iTunes approach where lessons could be bought at a very small price individually or as a block.

What are you opinions?

3. languageisheartosay

languageisheartosay Occasional commenter

Can't quite see what is extra to TES except that you are charging!