1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Online job application- further/higher education.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by SleighBelle, Jan 4, 2011.

1. SleighBelle

SleighBelle Occasional commenter

I'm trying to fill in an application on the Schools Recruitment Service website, for the first time!
    Where do I put details of my A-levels? Under Further/Higher education (this would require inputting three different sections, one for each A-level, which seems stupidly clunky) or under Secondary education?
    Thanks!

2. SleighBelle

I'm trying to fill in an application on the Schools Recruitment Service website, for the first time!
    Where do I put details of my A-levels? Under Further/Higher education (this would require inputting three different sections, one for each A-level, which seems stupidly clunky) or under Secondary education?
    Thanks!

3. Where did you do your A levels? If at school, then I would put them under Secondary, if at college, i would put them under Further/Higher!

4. SleighBelle

Thanks Jackie- that makes sense. I did them at the sixth form of my Secondary school.
    Never thought I'd say this, but I much prefer the wonky-box word documents to this online system!