1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Online GCSE Maths Papers

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by XiLetter, Dec 14, 2019.

1. XiLetter

XiLetter New commenter

Can anyone recommend a high quality online resource which includes GCSE maths exam papers that can be completed online in their entirity and then the attempt at the paper shared with a tutor? The paper doesn't have to be automatically marked and it can be a paid resource. I currently work for an online tutoring company and this is something I would really like to use with my students.

2. frustum

frustum Star commenter

If not, there are now mobile phone apps that will enable a student to scan their work into a pdf, which they could then email you. (For maths, I don't think completing it online is a good idea, because of notation and diagram issues, although there are free pdf annotation tools.)

3. Alexdiver

Alexdiver New commenter

On maths. Com

4. mrktylr

mrktylr New commenter

As previous commenter said - www.onmaths.com, although I'm not sure whether or not the results can then be shared with the tutor. We've also found that the site becomes very slow around exam time (presumably as many people are using at this time).

Prime Maths Resources