1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Onesie

Discussion in 'Personal' started by impulce, Dec 13, 2011.

1. I'm not into those all in ones... they make me feel a bit weird. Don't ask me why.

2. joli2

joli2 New commenter

So no-one opens the door to the postman?
    I'm sorry, I can't take it seriously that any adult would want to wear one of those. What's next? A dummy?

3. No, because im usually at work when he comes.
    If I happen to be in during the holidays he generally comes at about 11pm when im fully dressed.
    The fact that it is an all in one aside, how is it any different to wearing fleecy pyjamas? At least your feet are covered and it can be zipped right up with a hood so no draughts, all nice and snuggly.

4. I meant 11am, whoops!

5. lunarita

lunarita Established commenter

I was about to post the same thing. I had one of these things years ago; the shock of the cold when going for a nocturnal pee is not only unpleasant at the time, it wakes you up too much to be able to easily go back to sleep.

6. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

Terrible infantile idea, what kind of idiot would want one of those!?
    Ooh, an Elvis one.....

7. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

Sorry thought you said only an elfie....

[​IMG]

8. JoJo37

JoJo37 New commenter

My son has the tiger one from Primark, he is 19 and loves it. He is happy to open the door in his. Usually puts a smile on people's faces.