1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Onesie

Discussion in 'Personal' started by impulce, Dec 13, 2011.

1. http://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/ Im getting one of these for christmas! With cat ears and everything!
    Every night I snuggle on the sofa in my joggers and a duvet, and soon I will have a lovely fleecy all-in-one. Im so excited, I felt the need to share :p

(Disclaimer. They are horrifically expensive.)

2. http://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/ Im getting one of these for christmas! With cat ears and everything!
    Every night I snuggle on the sofa in my joggers and a duvet, and soon I will have a lovely fleecy all-in-one. Im so excited, I felt the need to share :p

(Disclaimer. They are horrifically expensive.)

3. OMG! I have got to show this to my little cousin!

4. Its the fact you can personalise it. Im going to feel so special!
    And keep it forever.

5. lrw22

lrw22 Established commenter

You can get them in Asda too for a tenner or so I think.

6. Probably but I cant stand the feel of cheap material, so have gone for a real fleecey one :)

7. emmadrg

emmadrg New commenter

I really want a onesie - found some in TopShop (I'm too fat) and H&M (might fit) and Primark (way, way too long).
    Might try that website as a wee treat to myself.

8. You choose the chest size and leg length seperately so at least itd fit nicely :)

9. madenglishgirl

madenglishgirl New commenter

Stupid question, but is there an 'opening'? I would hate to get all snuggly and then need the loo - stripping off in the winter is not generally a pleasant experience!

10. You can have them with or without bum flap!

11. Larsy

Larsy New commenter

Grr, wish I'd found this earlier, what a fab pressie it would have made....

12. joli2

joli2 New commenter

Seriously? For adults? What if someone knocks at the door?

13. cinnamonsquare

cinnamonsquare Occasional commenter

I've never felt obliged to answer the door, unless I was expecting someone. In which case I probably wouldn't be wearing a onesie!

14. kareneliot

kareneliot Occasional commenter

Seems like an infantilization of adults.

15. joli2

joli2 New commenter

My thoughts exactly.

16. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Agreed.

17. Hmmm. Not very practical really.
    Cute and good for a momentary "Awwww, but then more like an adult babygro which will have to be washed frequently because of the body parts it comes into contact with. If it's expensive too then I'd say it's a garment no one really needs.
    A good fleece has got to be a better idea for those lounging around times?

18. I wear jogging bottoms and a tshirt around the house in the evening, and thats all - I cant stand the feel of underwear wiring etc once im relaxing on the sofa. We also have a duvet on the sofa and I snuggle up under it every evening. The thought of having a really nice warm fleecey onesie instead of those things, for me, is divine! I also hate getting up in the morning and having to put pyjamas etc on, dressing gown, and slippers...when I can just slip into that to have a cup of tea.
    Im not sure whats NOT to like about it :p
    As for answering the door, if its anyone im close to I would happily answer wearing it, and if not I wouldnt be answering the door.
    As for the washing - yes it will be frequently, but no more often than a pair of pyjamas.

19. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I <u>LOVE</u> these!
    I want one!
    I want a tiger suit with ears and a tail!
    I don't answer the door very often, but could almost be tempted....usually the afternoon/evening callers are charity workers (definitely not collecting money!....but they want me to set up a DD of 'just' &pound;20 a month......)...bet they'd back off if a chubby woman wearing an tiger romper suit opened the door!
    Seriously, they look really comfy and such fun!I
    But they are a little expensive.....the suit I 'created' costs about &pound;100....maybe next year!