1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

One to One tutor required.

Discussion in 'English' started by missellen, May 31, 2012.

1. Hi there,
    We are looking for an experienced teacher/tutor to join our English team here at an 11-16 high school here in Bolton on a temporary basis. (starting ASAP with funding secured until April 2013)
    The job will entail the tutoring of students from years 7 to 11 this will be done in both small groups and on a one-to-one basis. There is the potential for 3 full days although it may be possible to do half days depending on the timetable. Experience of teaching GCSE English is perferable.
    Tutors will be able to build a rapport with students and work closely with staff in order to ensure that every student reaches their full potential.
    The pay is generous and tutors are paid by the hour.
    For further details please reply to this post or send me a private message.
    Thanks

2. Hi there,
    We are looking for an experienced teacher/tutor to join our English team here at an 11-16 high school here in Bolton on a temporary basis. (starting ASAP with funding secured until April 2013)
    The job will entail the tutoring of students from years 7 to 11 this will be done in both small groups and on a one-to-one basis. There is the potential for 3 full days although it may be possible to do half days depending on the timetable. Experience of teaching GCSE English is perferable.
    Tutors will be able to build a rapport with students and work closely with staff in order to ensure that every student reaches their full potential.
    The pay is generous and tutors are paid by the hour.
    For further details please reply to this post or send me a private message.
    Thanks

3. Hello, I have sent you a private message but if you do not receive it my email address is Marionkilduff@aol.com