1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

One of those day

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Robfreeman, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Robfreeman

Robfreeman Occasional commenter

Anyone else had one of those sort of days where everything just seems to not go quite right?

I'm going to mark a class set of books now and plan another 6 lessons because despite working all of yesterday still didn't get enough done to get me past Wednesday.

Who else has had a bad day if so feel free to vent!!!!

2. Flere-Imsaho

Flere-Imsaho Star commenter

Nah, it's been okay. Spent too much time staring at a screen but nothing awful.

3. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

For the last 7 weeks all of my days have been pretty much the same. I am looking forward to getting back to work even if it does involve one or two of those days.

I broke my knee in the final week of the holiday. The plaster is off now and I am now gradually bending that leg again. I have managed a shuffling walk today. It will improve as I can bend that leg more. I am due to set the brace from 30 to 60 degrees tomorrow.

4. sebedina

sebedina Occasional commenter

I have those type of days quite often. Isn't that the usual day for most teachers??

5. sebedina

sebedina Occasional commenter

I normally self-medicate with chocolate or some type of sweet treat. Panacotta was today's treat. Plus Green & Black's chocolate.

6. Robfreeman

Robfreeman Occasional commenter

I gave up eating chocolate bars many years ago and stopped seriously drinking during the week in June so now I just scream.

7. felltogroundinberkeleysquare

felltogroundinberkeleysquare Established commenter

Hell are you my old builder, because he was called Rob Freeman.... I somehow doubt it