1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

One Night

Discussion in 'Personal' started by amy14matthews, Apr 1, 2012.

1. So lovely to read these comments.
    My brother played Alfie. I am so proud of him.
    I am a teacher and he has made it as a star already!
    Thanks for being so positive.
    I never thought Id see discussion on 'one night' whilst being on the yes looking for a new job! LOL!

2. So lovely to read these comments.
    My brother played Alfie. I am so proud of him.
    I am a teacher and he has made it as a star already!
    Thanks for being so positive.
    I never thought Id see discussion on 'one night' whilst being on the yes looking for a new job! LOL!

3. joli2

joli2 New commenter

Aaw, he did really well

4. Please tell him how fantastic he was...the scene with his younger siblings and the gun was so tense...well done

5. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

It's unusual to see such a young actor playing in such an understated way. Until the final episode it was mainly facial expressions which spoke volumes and at the end he managed to convey such a range of repressed emotion. Well done him!

6. Yes a brilliant piece of acting from one so young - the way he played out the tension between being the 'tough guy' and a vulnerable little boy was very moving - well done to him!

7. jubilee

jubilee Star commenter

I hope there's going to be another series following Alfie in a Young Offenders' Institution, grappling with showing remorse for killing the man because, I like to think, he was not the one who pulled the trigger!
    I want to know how the other characters deal witht he aftermath of that night too.