1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

One More Post - Letters of Recommendation

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by Happy_Daze, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Sorry for taking over the forum...but I just have to get everything off my mind before the evening's over!
    A quick question about letters of recommendation. I'd like to send my application package off to a school that's advertising on their website, but my letters of recommendation from current administrators won't be ready until late next week. This school is known for hiring via Skype before the fairs (which I won't be attending) so I'm anxious to send everything in over the weekend.
    Would your advice be to send the application package off now, followed by the letters of recommendation, or to be patient and send it all together? I would be providing the names and contact details for current administrators on my C.V.
    Cheers!

2. Sorry for taking over the forum...but I just have to get everything off my mind before the evening's over!
    A quick question about letters of recommendation. I'd like to send my application package off to a school that's advertising on their website, but my letters of recommendation from current administrators won't be ready until late next week. This school is known for hiring via Skype before the fairs (which I won't be attending) so I'm anxious to send everything in over the weekend.
    Would your advice be to send the application package off now, followed by the letters of recommendation, or to be patient and send it all together? I would be providing the names and contact details for current administrators on my C.V.
    Cheers!